Welcome to the New World of Theale Show!
We are going ahead with our plans for the Theale Show on 5 September. For the first time EVER we are publishing our schedule online before the paper version is available.
This means that you can start to prepare your entries in good time:
- Plenty of ideas for children and young people to keep them purposefully occupied in the months to come and enter Theale show competition
- Plant your pumpkin seeds, to enter the biggest pumpkin class!
- Sow your sunflower seeds, to produce the largest flower head!
- Knit a baby garment, sew a dress, make strawberry jam!
- Of course, we have Ted’s Taters in a Tub! The Big Dig.
So we are looking forward to getting together again in one of our favourite ways – Theale Show!
For more information contact Cathy Butterworth, Show Secretary, on 01934 806157