Christ Church Theale will be open for Private Prayer & Reflection only on Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday from approximately 9-5. In order to minimise the chance of coronavirus contamination, please observe the following guidelines:
- Clean your hands with the sanitiser provided in the porch, before you enter the church, and as you depart.
- Touch as little as you can.
- Please record your visit in the register; this will help us understand how many people have visited and also help with any track and trace measures if needed.
- If you wish to sit or kneel, please use the two back pews on either side, but then mark with the chalk where you have sat. There are some prayers there for your use. If you can avoid touching these that would be helpful. Otherwise please wipe them down after use.
- Unfortunately, the curtained off vestry area and the stairway to the balcony are not to be entered.
- If you would like to make a financial contribution (which is, of course, badly needed), you can leave it in the wooden box on the shelf behind the rear pew.
- As you leave the church, wipe down any surfaces or items that you may have touched, including door handles and prayer cards, with the bleach solution and cloth provided in the porch.
NB The church will not be open for private prayer on Thursday 18th June due to a funeral